Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My dec Holidays

Hi everyone!


For my december holidays I went to my grandma house. For the first or the second week (I can't remember) my father brought me and my family to science centre. It was a fun trip. I bring work to my grandma's house to do because in my grandma house I got nothing to do unit one to last few week of the holidays Mr Justin asked some of my friends to help him. We help to clean to labs, moved the CPU, printers and all that. After moving so many things, i decided to rest at home because after a few day of rest it will be 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kangli

    That was a great deed you have done for the school. I am proud of you. It is a fruitful and meaningful way to spend the holidays. Keep up the good work! I hope fellow 5.4 classmates will follow your lead.

    ~Ms Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete